Recipe by startnover
This is even better served with ice cream (of course!). This makes a lot but is easily halved.
Top Review by 917302
This was terrible!!! Was the tapioca supposed to melt and add thickness? It looked awful. Little white and brown beads in the bottom of the pan. and the top was mushy. I took this to a dinner and was totally embarassed.
- 10 large peaches, skins removed and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons tapioca
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup cold margarine or 1 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the filling ingredients together and pour into a glass 9x13-inch (you may need a little larger pan if your peaches are huge--mine was right to the top though and did not overflow).
- Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cut the margarine into the other ingredients to make it crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until bubbly and brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.