Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom has been on a search for the perfect fudge, and I think she finally found it! This fudge is so EASY to make because no candy themometer is needed. The fudge is creamy, rich and delicious and it comes out PERFECT everytime!
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter (I use butter) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (I use butter)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces baker German sweet chocolate, broken into bits
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare two 8X12-inch baking pans, by coating them with butter.
- In a large 4-quart pot, combine sugar, evaporated milk, salt and butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add both chocolates, marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into prepared pans and allow to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting.
This fudge turned out great. It has a nice creamy texture to it, and sets up nicely. Thanks for posting this, I will be using this one every year!
Made this for christmas everyone loved it!
Great recipe, very easy to make. I used what I had - a combo of bittersweet and milk chocolate chips, and walnuts, and it came out great.