1/3 Photos of Perfect Fudge
Kim D.'s Note:
My mom has been on a search for the perfect fudge, and I think she finally found it! This fudge is so EASY to make because no candy themometer is needed. The fudge is creamy, rich and delicious and it comes out PERFECT everytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (I use butter) or 1/2 cup margarine (I use butter)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces baker German sweet chocolate, broken into bits
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Prepare two 8X12-inch baking pans, by coating them with butter.
- 2In a large 4-quart pot, combine sugar, evaporated milk, salt and butter.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Add both chocolates, marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla.
- 6Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well blended.
- 7Pour into prepared pans and allow to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (2610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2771.8
- Calories from Fat 1292
- Total Fat 143.5 g
- Saturated Fat 56.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 616.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 391.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 342.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g