Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe came from many different variations of the copycat "Starbucks Frappuccino" and I think this is as close to the real thing as it gets.
- 3⁄4 cup strong coffee (chilled)
- 1 cup milk (for a thicker result, use light cream)
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup (optional)
- Combine everything but ice in a blender and blend until all sugar has dissolved.
- Add ice and blend until smooth.
- Makes about 2 servings.
It is close to Starbucks! Either way it is very yummy and tasted good thismorning after breakfast. Thanks!