This is more of a technique than a recipe. I adapted this from the Food Network. this would be great using mint or herb teas!
- Fill a saucepan with cold water and put it on the stove to boil.
- As the water just begins to boil, pour a little of it into a teapot to warm it, swirling the water around and then discarding it.
- For each cup of tea, place a spoonful of loose tea leaves into the empty warmed teapot.
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot and let the tea steep 3 to 6 minutes, depending on the type of tea leaves.
- Gently stir the tea before pouring it through a strainer into teacups.
- Serve with milk and sugar, or lemon slices and honey, to your taste. Enjoy!