1/12 Photos of Perfect English Tea
This is more of a technique than a recipe. I adapted this from the Food Network. this would be great using mint or herb teas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a saucepan with cold water and put it on the stove to boil.
- 2As the water just begins to boil, pour a little of it into a teapot to warm it, swirling the water around and then discarding it.
- 3For each cup of tea, place a spoonful of loose tea leaves into the empty warmed teapot.
- 4Pour the boiling water into the teapot and let the tea steep 3 to 6 minutes, depending on the type of tea leaves.
- 5Gently stir the tea before pouring it through a strainer into teacups.
- 6Serve with milk and sugar, or lemon slices and honey, to your taste. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect English Tea
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: