My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix the meats, bread crumbs, egg, oregano leaves, salt and half of the tomato sauce.
- 3Press the mixture evenly against the bottom and sides of an ungreased 10-inch pie pan.
- 4Sprinkle the mushrooms and olives in the meat line pan then pour the remaining tomato sauce over the vegetables.
- 5Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 6The pepperoni gives a red-flecked appearance to the meat.
- 7Sprinkle the pie with the shredded cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes then cut into 6 wedges.
- 9NOTE: If a 10-inch pie pan is not available, use a 9-inch one but put a pan under it to catch the run off of juices.
- 10Also you can use an 8 oz can of cut green beans or whole kernel corn in place of the mushrooms if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppy Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 896.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 24.2 g