Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love Pepperoni Stromboli's!!!
- 2 (16 ounce) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti or 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf into a 20 x 8-inch rectangle. Place one rectangle on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread spaghetti sauce in an 18 x 4-inch strip down the center. Sprinkle with oregano, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Fold long sides of dough up towards filling; set aside.
- Cut the remaining rectangle into three strips. Loosely braid strips; pinch ends to seal. Place braid on top of the cheese; pinch braid to dough to seal. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Everyone in my family loved this recipe!