Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
my husband loves this recipe for lunch! I got it on a website (forgot which one) and modified it to suit his tastes. Leftover sauce freezes well.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta (uncooked)
- 1 1⁄2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups red peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil (dry)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced (or buy pre-shredded)
- cook pasta.
- Saute garlic and vegetables in the oil.
- Add tomatoes and basil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and toss with pasta.
- Serve and enjoy!