Recipe by WI Cheesehead
I got this out of a magazine from the doctor's office. It sounds like a savory pancake and very easy to make. I have not tried it yet, but plan to soon, as I have the turkey pepperoni in the fridge (unless kids ate it already!) Not sure of the yield until I make them. This would be a great camping recipe too. Two of my optional ingredients would not show up, so please see note.
Top Review by my3beachbabes
I made these for snack this weekend for my kids and they loved them! This was a snap to put together and I made it as posted! I will be making these again. Thanks for posting!! Made for Kid friendly tag 08'
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped (your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni slice, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, milk and baking mix together throughly.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, pepperoni and oregano.
- Fry 1/4 cupfuls in a skillet, like pancakes, turning once.
- NOTE: Top with marinara sauce, hot sauce and 1 T Parmesan cheese each, if desired.