This recipe is from the SCCC Culinary Arts program. Recipe makes approx 1 1/2 cups dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (your favorite brand or home made)
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and crushed red pepper (if using).
- 2Spread mixture evenly in a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Spread pizza sauce on top.
- 4Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and olives.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve hot, with crackers; bagel chips; flat breads and/or small slices of toasted Italian bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (864 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.4
- Calories from Fat 788
- Total Fat 87.5 g
- Saturated Fat 49.5 g
- Cholesterol 229.5 mg
- Sodium 1786.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 26.8 g