Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the SCCC Culinary Arts program. Recipe makes approx 1 1/2 cups dip.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (your favorite brand or home made)
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and crushed red pepper (if using).
- Spread mixture evenly in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on top.
- Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot, with crackers; bagel chips; flat breads and/or small slices of toasted Italian bread.