Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
Another great pasta recipe that I'm sure everyone will enjoy, it's another of those quick and easy recipes, that we need once in a while for busy nights!!
- 3 cups uncooked wagon wheel macaroni or 3 cups spiral pasta
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, stems and pieces, undrained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the mushroom, pepperoni, green pepper and onion. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and cheddar cheese; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-quart baking dish. Cover and bake at 350F for 50 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.