Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
Rich and delicious -- all this needs is a simple green salad to accompany.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup pepperoni, sliced into little strips
- Cook pasta as directed; keep warm.
- Melt butter in skillet, stir in cream and spices. Cook about 5 minutes over med-high heat until slightly thickened.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepperoni.
- Add pasta, mix well to coat.
Thanks for coming to the rescue with dinner. I had all of the ingredients, and made this. We all thought it was delicious. Had a bagged salad - and in 15 minutes, dinner was DONE! Thanks, Vivmom!!
This was delicious! Easy to whip up and I absolutely love the flavor...will definitely make again
I was not impressed with this recipe. The nutmeg gave it a weird flavor. In fact, my husband and son refused to eat more than one bite. I will not make this again.