1/1 Photo of Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer
I absolutely fell in love with peppermint mocha coffee mate, but since it's only a seasonal flavor I was having major withdrawals when I couldn't find it.. so I set myself on the task of creating the perfect copycat.. and here it is :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint fat-free half-and-half (or regular, but I like the fat free, lol)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup peppermint syrup (I got mine at Starbucks for about $6)
- 1pour the half and half into a medium saucepan.
- 2stir chocolate chips into the pan.
- 3turn the heat onto medium-low and melt the chocolate into the half and half.
- 4DO NOT LET THIS BOIL.
- 5Once the chocolate is melted turn the heat off.
- 6give it a good stir and mix in the peppermint syrup.
- 7Store in a container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks :) (but it never lasts that long, lol).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: