Recipe by Recipe Junkie
Peppered shrimp is delicious and this recipe looks really easy. From Church Suppers. Author's note: The original recipe calls for 2 T black pepper. Adjust the pepper to your taste.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a glass baking dish, melt the butter in the oven.
- Remove the dish from the oven and add the salt, garlic and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, wash the shrimp, leaving the shells on.
- Add the shrimp to the butter mixture and stir well to coat.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.