Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Peppered shrimp is delicious and this recipe looks really easy. From Church Suppers. Author's note: The original recipe calls for 2 T black pepper. Adjust the pepper to your taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a glass baking dish, melt the butter in the oven.
- Remove the dish from the oven and add the salt, garlic and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, wash the shrimp, leaving the shells on.
- Add the shrimp to the butter mixture and stir well to coat.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Very Very Easy and Delicious. I added onions in mine also. My daughter ate about three serving of just the shrimp. lol
So easy and really yummy!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
This was very good. I used a bag of deveined shrimp. I had to cook a little longer than the recipe said but that could be b/c of the size of the shrimp I used. Thanks for posting! This is a keeper!