I found this on Webmd, I think. It is a great meat and potatoes kind of meal. Marinate the meat before you get started.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vinegar and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minute.
- 3While steak marinates, place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water; bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 5Return potatoes to pan.
- 6Add buttermilk, butter, chives, and 3/4 tsp salt; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Keep warm.
- 7Preheat broiler.
- 8Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
- 9Sprinkle steak with 1/4 tsp salt and seasoned pepper.
- 10Place steak on broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 11Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Flank Steak With Chive-Buttermilk Mashers
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 710.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 28.5 g