Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this on Webmd, I think. It is a great meat and potatoes kind of meal. Marinate the meat before you get started.
- Combine vinegar and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minute.
- While steak marinates, place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to pan.
- Add buttermilk, butter, chives, and 3/4 tsp salt; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Keep warm.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
- Sprinkle steak with 1/4 tsp salt and seasoned pepper.
- Place steak on broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.