Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This tangy-sweet cauliflower recipe is adapted from one I found on chow.com. Prep time does not include marinating time (20 min.).
- 8 cups cauliflower, cut into small, even-size florets (from 1 large head)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Heat the oven to 450°F and arrange the rack in the middle. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat. Let marinate 20 minutes, tossing cauliflower occasionally.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast until tender and slightly blackened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot or at room temperature.
An easy 5 stars. While we thoroughly enjoyed this as a tasty snack think it would be a fantastic side to grilled meat. Made as written letting marinate 30 minutes. You can bet I will be making this again. Thanks very much for the post.
Loved this great roasted cauliflower! Easy to make, loved the soy and pepper. Served with grilled shrimp and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was very good! I think I enjoyed it more cold than hot with dinner! Great snacking item. Made for Best of 2011 Tag Game. Thanks for sharing!