Recipe by blucoat
This tangy-sweet cauliflower recipe is adapted from one I found on chow.com. Prep time does not include marinating time (20 min.).
Top Review by Debbwl
An easy 5 stars. While we thoroughly enjoyed this as a tasty snack think it would be a fantastic side to grilled meat. Made as written letting marinate 30 minutes. You can bet I will be making this again. Thanks very much for the post.
- 8 cups cauliflower, cut into small, even-size florets (from 1 large head)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 450°F and arrange the rack in the middle. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat. Let marinate 20 minutes, tossing cauliflower occasionally.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast until tender and slightly blackened, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot or at room temperature.