- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices monterey jack pepper cheese (3/4 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with seasoned pepper and garlic powder.
- Coat an indoor grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates. Top with cheese and salsa.
- NOTE: Salsa can be at room temperature, but I usually warm it in the microwave until it is just heated through.