Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick, easy dish.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices monterey jack pepper cheese (3/4 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with seasoned pepper and garlic powder.
- Coat an indoor grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill chicken for 4-5 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates. Top with cheese and salsa.
- NOTE: Salsa can be at room temperature, but I usually warm it in the microwave until it is just heated through.
Great stuff. I don't use my indoor grill often but want to. This recipie worked great, tasted great, and fits my diet plan. I just made it for myself this time but will try it out on the rest of the family soon
Boy this worked like a charm. My honey LOVES pepper jack cheese and chicken. He was in heaven. We used chicken thighs and I served with Spanish rice and refried beans. Added a little helping of lettuce tomatoes and avocado slices. So good and So easy. Thanks - why didn't I think of this?