- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth, defatted
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over chicken. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-.
- high heat. Add chicken; cook about 10 minutes or until chicken is brown, turning.
- occasionally. Remove chicken and set aside. Add onions to drippings in skillet; cook and.
- stir 2 minutes. Add jelly, broth and vinegar; cook and stir until jelly melts.
- Return chicken to pan; spoon glaze over chicken. Cover and cook over medium-low heat.
- about 5 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken to serving platter. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until glaze thickens slightly. Spoon glaze over chicken.