Recipe by Kat's Mom
Found on www.about-recipes.com. When we lived in the suburbs of Philadelphia, these were a special treat we that we could buy at the Farmer‘s Market. It took a while to find a recipe that doesn't use instant pudding mix, which Kat cannot eat. I placed this recipe for safekeeping here on Zaar. These are quicker than baking from scratch.
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted, divided
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 (10 ounce) cans biscuits (refrigerated regular or buttermilk)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter, brown sugar, nuts, water, and place in bottom of a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Dip each biscuit lightly into remaining melted butter then into sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place each biscuit on end in Bundt pan.
- Pinch tips or sides of biscuits slightly together (this helps prevent ring from falling apart when served).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After baking, turn out on plate and serve immediately.