Penne Rigate With Asparagus, Prosciutto, and Mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a large skillet until hot.
- Add in the mushrooms; cook, stirring, over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Add in the garlic, salt, and pepper to taste; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the prosciutto; stir to blend; remove from heat.
- Cook the penne in plenty of boiling salted water according to package directions until al dente; add in the asparagus and cook 2-3 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Add the penne and asparagus to the skillet; stir to coat with mushroom mixture.
- Add in the mozzarella and PR cheese; toss.
- Sprinkle with basil; serve immediately.