A meal for when you want something light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. When garlic is tender, remove from skillet and set aside. Place the broccoli and carrot in the skillet, and cook 2 minutes, just until heated through.
- 2In a pot, bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- 3Stir in the penne pasta and heated crushed garlic clove. Cook for 5 minutes, or until pasta is almost al dente.
- 4Remove and discard garlic clove.
- 5Transfer the partially cooked pasta and broth to the skillet.
- 6Mix in the peas. Cover skillet, and continue cooking 10 minutes over medium heat, or until pasta is al dente and vegetables are tender.
- 7Toss with the Parmesan cheese to serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: