Recipe by kzbhansen
Big name for a recipe, but it's sure a good one.
Top Review by tmanailescu
My family really enjoyed this recipe. I added a full cup of marsala wine instead of half for more wine flavour. When served on the plate, we added parmasean cheese and ground pepper. I sent a big bowl over to my neighbour as well. :) Thanks for posting!
- 453.59 g penne pasta or 453.59 g any tubular type pasta
- 177.44 ml whipping cream
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml swiss cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 118.29 ml marsala wine
- 226.79 g can clams, chopped with the juice
- 0.25 ml parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet.
- Add olive oil, onions, mushrooms and sauté until tender.
- Add 1/2 tsp garlic powder and the wine.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, add clams and cook until thickened.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- In a double boiler mix cream, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and the cheeses. Stir until melted.
- Keep warm.
- In a large bowl, mix together pasta, cheese mixture, clam mixture and parsley.
- Serve immediately.