Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty pasta salad brought to life with a delicious combination of olive oil, white wine vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic, oregano and basil, tossed with fresh spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 9 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 ounces spinach leaves
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese, torn
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix the oil, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic granules, oregano, basil and salt together in a large bowl. Add the cooked pasta and spinach, toss to coat well.
- Add the tomatoes and cheeses and mix well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.