Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are oatmeal raisin (or chocolate chip) cookies with a touch of cinnamon. I usually make these only at Christmas, but they can be made and enjoyed anytime.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add flour gradually and mix.
- Add oatmeal gradually and mix. Add raisins or chips and mix well.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Break off into small pieces and roll into balls. Flatten with glass dipped in butter (to make sugars stick) and sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.