- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili (no beans)
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add green pepper and onion.
- Cook until tender, but do not brown.
- Add chili, corn, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked macaroni; top with cheese.
- Cover and heat on low for 5 minutes.