Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves this recipe. I have to make it every Thanksgiving for them.
Make and share this Pecan-Sage Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Place several slices of bread in electric processor or blender.
- Process until finely crumbled.
- Repeat until all bread is crumbled.
- Sauté onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add crumbs and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into well greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.