1 hr 10 mins
My family loves this recipe. I have to make it every Thanksgiving for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place several slices of bread in electric processor or blender.
- 2Process until finely crumbled.
- 3Repeat until all bread is crumbled.
- 4Sauté onion and celery in butter until tender.
- 5Place in a large mixing bowl.
- 6Add crumbs and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 7Spoon into well greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 8Bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-Sage Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.9
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 1170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g