These are so good and made with a cake mix.
Make and share this Pecan Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Crust ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Pecan Filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In step 4, bake 20 minutes.