1/3 Photos of Pecan Pie Bars
These are so good and made with a cake mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, stir all Crust ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers. Bake 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Pecan Filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over hot crust.
- 4Bake 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- 5High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In step 4, bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix