1/1 Photo of Pecan Pate Collard Green Wraps
Emily Amarnick's Note:
I think of this as my "gateway" raw food recipe for people that have never had raw vegan food before. Even the pickiest of eaters are sure to love this! Pair these wraps with your favorite side salad and you have a wonderful meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Pecans, Red Onion, Sliced Portobello Mushroom and Braggs into a high speed blender or food processor and blend until well combined. Scrape down sides as needed. Add a tsp of water at a time if pate is too thick. Place in bowl and set aside.
- 2Cut out big "vein" in the middle of the collard green by slicing down each side. You should be left with two pieces. (Left and right sides of leaf).
- 3Place one piece of a collard green long ways, on your cutting board, shiny side down.
- 4Spread one dollop of your pate mixture at bottom of leaf, leaving 1 inch of collard green underneath.
- 5Place one slice of mango, pepper and avocado on pate mixture. Add a few bean sprouts on top.
- 6Roll away from you, seal side down.
- 7Repeat steps 1-4 with the remaining collard leaves and ingredients.
- 8Divide 2 wraps per person and serve with your favorite side salad! Assembled wraps will keep in fridge for 1-2 days.
Browse Our Top Collard Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pate Collard Green Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.5
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow bell peppers