Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I'm told it's a mini style of a larger pecan pie. Sounds good to me!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- Cut in the butter or margarine with a pastry blender, blending until it resembles course crumbs.
- Sprinkle in the milk and mix lightly.
- Using a mini muffin tin, press the above mixture on the bottom and sides of each muffin cup with your fingers, as close to the top as possible.
- Beat together eggs and stir in pecans and topping.
- Place 1 1/2 Tbsp of the mixture into crust lined cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Store in airtight container.