Caramel Pecan Cups
photo by Puff Pastry
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate or 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Stir the chocolate and heavy cream in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until the chocolate is melted. Stir until the chocolate mixture is smooth.
- Place 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture into each pastry cup. Drizzle with the caramel topping and sprinkle with the pecans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!