Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I find any excuse possible to serve this. Great around the holidays but worthy of being made all year round. It is the dish I am most often asked to bring to a gathering requiring finger foods or appetizers. Really good on Townhouse Wheat Crackers. If I don't have any orange juice concentrate, I use just enough fresh squeezed juice to make it the right consistency and the zest from the orange for more flavor. *PLEASE NOTE!!* You REALLY need to make this ahead of time! The flavors must blend for it to taste good!
Top Review by Mrs. Christmas
I love this recipe! I did add a few things to spice it up a little bit. (1 Tbsp sugar, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, and 2 tsp orange zest). It turned out fantastic - and beautiful. In the future, I will be making this for the holidays as often as I can! It was a huge hit at my mother-in-law's Thanksgiving dinner.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric mixer, beat at medium speed and cream the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors blend, at the very least 60 minutes.
- Serve cold with crackers.