Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A cookie recipe I got from my mum's recipe book, "The Joy of Making Cookies", with my own additions (naturally). According to the author (Alex Goh), "Pecans can be replaced with other nuts. They become crunchy when cool; if you can't get liquid glucose, replace it with honey." I have yet to bake these cookies, though.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius Line 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Cream the butter, sugars and liquid glucose together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in the lightly beaten egg, beating after each addition.
- Sift the flour and baking powder inches Mix until well blended.
- Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- drop teaspoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared tray; bake in the preheated oven for 15-18minutes.