A cookie recipe I got from my mum's recipe book, "The Joy of Making Cookies", with my own additions (naturally). According to the author (Alex Goh), "Pecans can be replaced with other nuts. They become crunchy when cool; if you can't get liquid glucose, replace it with honey." I have yet to bake these cookies, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius Line 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- 2Cream the butter, sugars and liquid glucose together until light and fluffy.
- 3Add in the vanilla extract.
- 4Gradually add in the lightly beaten egg, beating after each addition.
- 5Sift the flour and baking powder inches Mix until well blended.
- 6Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- 7drop teaspoonfuls of the dough onto the prepared tray; bake in the preheated oven for 15-18minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: