1 hr 25 mins
Awesome recipe. I get lots of requests for this one. I don't remember where I got it from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter (melted) or 1/3 cup margarine (melted)
- 14 ounces caramels (unwrapped)
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half, creamo
- 1 cup chopped pecans (toasted)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pecan halves (or pieces for garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Reserve 10 caramels. In saucepan, combine remaining caramels and 1/2 cup Creamo.
- 4Over medium-low heat, cook and stir till melted and smooth.
- 5Stir in chopped pecans and spread over crust.
- 6Bake 15 minutes and cool.
- 7In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 8Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- 9Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- 10Pour into pan and bake 1 hour or until set (center will be slightly soft).
- 12In small saucepan over low heat, cook and stir reserved caramels with remaining 3 tbsp Creamo until melted and smooth.
- 13Immediately spread over cake.
- 14Garnish with pecan halves or pieces.
- 15Chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Caramel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.2
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 169.4 mg
- Sodium 500.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 58.9 g
- Protein 13.1 g