Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 21 mins
In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
Make and share this Pecan and White Chocolate Chunk Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks (or chips)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, egg, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Whisk in half-and-half until blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in white chocolate chunks and pecans.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.