- 1 (16 ounce) prepared pizza crust, such as boboli brand
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces semi soft fresh goat cheese or 2 ounces feta, crumbled, about 1/4 cup
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow sweet peppers or 1 small orange sweet bell pepper or 1 small green sweet pepper, cut into thin bite size strips
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place Italian bread shell on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Stir together the cream cheese, goat cheese or feta, garlic and black pepper in a small mixing bow.
- Spread mixture over the bread shell.
- Place the tomato slices and sweet pepper strips over the cheese mixture.
- bake in the preheated oven about 12 minutes or till heated through.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil.