Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Art of Preserving, Jan Berry
Make and share this Pear Apricot Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Peel, core and chop pears.
- Juice and zest lemons.
- Place pears in pan; cover with water, juice and zest.
- Chop apricots; add to the water.
- Bring pan to a boil.
- Simmer until pears are just soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase the heat and boil rapidly for about 20-30 minutes or until setting point is reached.
- Skim off any scum on top; pour into clean jars and seal.