This was posted by Brian Golden on another site; it states it is an appetizer pizza but I think it can also be paired with a salad for a light meal. You can also use a homemade crust.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust dough on a medium baking sheet.
- Layer with Provolone cheese. Top cheese with Bosc pear slices. Sprinkle with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with chives and slice to serve.