cup gorgonzola, crumbled (for a stronger flavor use Blue Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (121) g
Servings Per Recipe:
AMT. PER SERVING% DAILY VALUE
Calories from Fat 119 g63 %
Total Fat 13.3 g20 %
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34 %
Cholesterol 25.3 mg
Sodium 472.9 mg
Dietary Fiber 2 g7 %
Sugars 7.1 g28 %
Protein 7.7 g
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
1. Prepare your dough. For a homemade dough recipe click here. If you are using store bought dough, let the dough sit at room temperature for about 1 hour. This will make the dough much easier to spread and hold a shape.
2. In a large skillet sauté the onions until softened and begin to caramelize.
3. Add apple slices and rosemary; sauté until the apple slices begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
4. Brush dough lightly with olive oil.
5. Spread onion and apple mixture over dough.
6. Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese over mixture.
7. Bake on a preheated pizza stone for 8-11 minutes until dough is golden brown.
8. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before cutting for best results.