Recipe by Doc's Mom
Donna Spears, Oxford, North Carolina, Southern Living, JULY 2008 If you prefer a creamy coleslaw, double the amount of dressing.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this to go with your recipe#317774#317774 and rice. I did follow the instructions and wished I would have added another amount of dressing. DH really enjoyed it while I really enjoyed it I still felt like something was missing...I will make this again and see if maybe I was in a hurry and will try adding more dressing. Oh yes, DH ate the peanuts so I topped with some broken cashews. Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 3⁄4 cup peanuts, lightly salted