Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good salad to serve with grilled steaks or baked ham. Prep time does not include chilling the salad.
- Toss cabbage and celery together, and chill.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, onion, green pepper and cucumber in a small bowl.
- Just before serving, melt butter in a small skillet, and add peanuts.
- Heat until lightly browned.
- Immediately stir in cheese.
- Toss chilled vegetables with dressing, and sprinkle peanut mixture on top.