- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour an 8-inch metal baking pan.
- Whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and whisk in sugar until smooth. Cool mixture for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, then half of each the peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the pan and sprinkle the remaining peanuts and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake blondies for 30 minutes until golden. Cool completely in pan.