1/1 Photo of Peanut Chocolate Chip Blondies
Mix it up with this combination of chocolate and peanuts in a blond brownie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour an 8-inch metal baking pan.
- 2Whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl.
- 3Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and whisk in sugar until smooth. Cool mixture for 2 minutes.
- 4Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, then half of each the peanuts and chocolate chips.
- 5Spread the batter in the pan and sprinkle the remaining peanuts and chocolate chips on top.
- 6Bake blondies for 30 minutes until golden. Cool completely in pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Chocolate Chip Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 222.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g