Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mix it up with this combination of chocolate and peanuts in a blond brownie!
Make and share this Peanut Chocolate Chip Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour an 8-inch metal baking pan.
- Whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and whisk in sugar until smooth. Cool mixture for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, then half of each the peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the pan and sprinkle the remaining peanuts and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake blondies for 30 minutes until golden. Cool completely in pan.