Alan Leonetti's Note:
I tasted this at a Chinese Restaurant Buffet here in Albuquerque. It was so delicious, that I just had to duplicate it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless chicken (bite-size, with skin on)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 4 -6 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- salt and pepper
- white rice
- toasted peanuts (for garnish)
- fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- 1In a large non-stick skillet heat peanut oil& sesame oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add ginger& garlic& cook until aroma is released.
- 3Stir in chicken pieces& cook until golden brown.
- 4Stir in peanut butter.
- 5Stir in scallions& coconut milk& simmer until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- 6Season with salt& pepper& serve over white rice.
- 7If desired, garnish with toasted peanuts& cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for PEANUT CHICKEN (((YUMMY)))
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1005.9
- Calories from Fat 776
- Total Fat 86.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.2 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 51.2 g