These are wonderful cookies that were toted to all kinds of events-school, church, houseboats, etc. My sons and there friends could polish off a batch before they got anywhere near cold. If you like Butterfingers, you will love these cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces, room temperature
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups chunky peanut butter (not old-fashioned style)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 1/2 ounces butterfinger candy bars, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2grease two cookie sheets.
- 3Blend sugars, butter, egg whites and vanilla in processor until fluffy, stopping to scrape down sides, about 1 minute.
- 4Add peanut butter and continue processing until combined, about 20 seconds.
- 5Add flour, baking soda and salt and blend until just combined, pulsing.
- 6Do not over process.
- 7Transfer to a large bowl.
- 8Stir in chopped Butterfinger bars.
- 9Mound dough by 1+1/2 tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- 10Flatten slightly using fingers.
- 11Bake until dry in appearance and centers are still slightly soft to touch, about 15 minutes.
- 12Cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes.
- 13Transfer to rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butterfinger Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 119.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g