Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
makes about 48...my grandchildren like to take these to ballgames..
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 48 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- cream butter and peanut butter -- add sugar, gradually, beating till light and fluffy -- add egg and vanilla.beating well.combine flour, baking soda and salt.and add to creamed mixture.mix well.chill at least 1 hour.
- shape dough into 48 1 " balls --
- place in lightly sprayed miniature muffin tins --
- shaping dough into a shelll --
- bake at 350* for 12 minutes.
- dough will rise during baking.remove from oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup evenly into each hot crust --
- cool completely before removing from pan.
- these cookies can be frozen.