Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These little guys are very good! Note: Although I have only made these bites in mini-muffin tins, but I am guessing that they could probably be made in the regular size ones also, just bake for longer time.
Top Review by Pressedfortime
These were really yummy! The only reason for the 4 star rating was that I had tons of filling left after filling my cups. Not a problem though, I just warmed it and frosted the cooled brownies! Forget the confectioner's sugar! The filling really has a cool crunchiness from the cookies! Tastes like a peanut butter crunch bar~Who knew?? Thanks Kittencal!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package fudge cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup oil (not olive oil)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- confectioners' sugar, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 6 dozen mini-muffin cups with papers.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips; cool slightly until warm (but not hot).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine peanut butter, cracker crumbs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in the melted and cooled chocolate; stir to combine.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, oil and water until combined.
- Fill the mini-muffin cups HALF full.
- Drop in half a teaspoon of the chilled peanut butter/ chocolate mixture, and press into the center of each mini muffin.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Remove to racks, and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, sift confectioners sugar over tops.
- Let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.