Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
These little guys are very good! Note: Although I have only made these bites in mini-muffin tins, but I am guessing that they could probably be made in the regular size ones also, just bake for longer time.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 6 dozen mini-muffin cups with papers.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips; cool slightly until warm (but not hot).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine peanut butter, cracker crumbs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in the melted and cooled chocolate; stir to combine.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, oil and water until combined.
- Fill the mini-muffin cups HALF full.
- Drop in half a teaspoon of the chilled peanut butter/ chocolate mixture, and press into the center of each mini muffin.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Remove to racks, and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, sift confectioners sugar over tops.
- Let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
These were really yummy! The only reason for the 4 star rating was that I had tons of filling left after filling my cups. Not a problem though, I just warmed it and frosted the cooled brownies! Forget the confectioner's sugar! The filling really has a cool crunchiness from the cookies! Tastes like a peanut butter crunch bar~Who knew?? Thanks Kittencal!