These little guys are very good! Note: Although I have only made these bites in mini-muffin tins, but I am guessing that they could probably be made in the regular size ones also, just bake for longer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 6 dozen mini-muffin cups with papers.
- 3In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips; cool slightly until warm (but not hot).
- 4Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine peanut butter, cracker crumbs, sugar and vanilla.
- 5Mix in the melted and cooled chocolate; stir to combine.
- 6Chill the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- 7In another bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, oil and water until combined.
- 8Fill the mini-muffin cups HALF full.
- 9Drop in half a teaspoon of the chilled peanut butter/ chocolate mixture, and press into the center of each mini muffin.
- 10Bake about 12 minutes.
- 11Remove to racks, and let cool completely.
- 13Once cooled, sift confectioners sugar over tops.
- 14Let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 81.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g