Lori K.'s Note:
Delightful reindeer cookies that kids love to make and eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml peanut butter
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 78.07 ml packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 48 red M&M's plain chocolate candy or 48 maraschino cherries, halved
- 96 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- thin pretzel, broken into 96 1-inch pieces
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees and place rack in center.
- 2Grease two baking sheets.
- 3In large mixer bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter, and sugars on medium speed until light, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- 5Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt until a dough forms.
- 6Roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- 7Bake, one sheet at a time, until just set and bottoms are golden, 8-10 minutes.
- 8For each cookie, immediately place 1 red M&M or cherry half in center for nose, 2 chocolate chips for eyes, and 2 pretzel pieces on top of cookie for antlers.
- 9Transfer cookies on sheets to a wire rack and let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rudolph Reindeer Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1706 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature semisweet chocolate chips