Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delightful reindeer cookies that kids love to make and eat.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Rudolph Reindeer Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 177.44 ml peanut butter
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 78.07 ml packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 48 red M&M's plain chocolate candy or 48 maraschino cherries, halved
- 96 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- thin pretzel, broken into 96 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and place rack in center.
- Grease two baking sheets.
- In large mixer bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter, and sugars on medium speed until light, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt until a dough forms.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, until just set and bottoms are golden, 8-10 minutes.
- For each cookie, immediately place 1 red M&M or cherry half in center for nose, 2 chocolate chips for eyes, and 2 pretzel pieces on top of cookie for antlers.
- Transfer cookies on sheets to a wire rack and let cool completely.
These look really, really cute on a Christmas tray! However, it's a bit tedious to get the eyes, noses & antlers in place & the pretzel antlers don't stay in all that well. They are good pb cookies but could use a little more sugar.