Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 1⁄3 ounces extra firm tofu, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
- Divide mixture among dessert dishes, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
this is really easy and beautiful. i used half natural peanut butter and half peanut butter that has dark chocolate in it. i am going to see if it fools my husband tonight. i bet it will :)
WOW, this was really really good, a little fattenging, but really good. I would suggest using all natural peanut butter. As a vegetarian, I refuse to eat anything with hydrogenated oils in it.