CHOCOLATE Peanut Butter Pudding
photo by kellychris
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding
- Pour milk into bowl.
- Add in Peanut Butter and pudding mix.
- Beat slowly after until mixed.
- Mix no longer than a minute.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups or dishes.
- Let set for about 5 minutes,refridgerate shortly before serving.
- Nice garnishes may be,chopped nuts,chocolate sprinkles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is awesome!!! It is so smooth and creamy and rich. I now understand why "chocolate" in the title is in all caps- the pb helps ENHANCE the chocolate taste. My DH didn't know it had pb in it, and he said it was very chocolaty- but when he found out it had pb in it, he said,"Oh, that's it!" So, may I introduce my NEW favorite pudding?!? Made for Comfort Cafe-Snow Queens Round-1/10.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!