These are delicious, chewy bar cookies that are made with ingredients we always have on hand. They freeze well too!
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Cut in butter and peanut butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in eggs, mixing well until all flour is incorporated.
- Press half of mixture into greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Spread grape jelly or jam over peanut butter mixture (don't worry if crumbs get mixed in while you're trying to spread the jam- it doesn't matter).
- Crumble remaining dough over jelly.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.