Recipe by razzle rachel fo sho
tastes so good makes your mouth water if you like Reese's pieces you love this recipes a good snack and great dessert LOVE LOVE it found it in a magazine delicious
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 (2 7/8 ounce) packages pre-made chocolate cups
- 1⁄2 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts, and
- chocolate shavings (chocolate chips can work as a substitution for the shavings)
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large bowl, beat egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until thick and pale, about 4 minutes.
- beat in the peanut butter.
- in a medium bowl beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
- gradually add remaining sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- gently fold into peanut butter mixture.
- cover, refrigerate for two hours.
- pipe or spoon peanut butter mousse into chocolate cups.
- add the chocolate shavings, chocolate chips or roasted peanuts if desired.